Wednesday, July 22, 2009

amazing brids

Birds can be so fucking awesome. Yes, I'm serious; no, I'm not stoned. I've had a long standing obsession with the sage grouse, one of the funniest looking birds I have ever encountered.  

In the place where I got my last piercing done, they had a row of computers set up in the lounge area for while you are waiting. Clearly I spent this time youtube-ing the sage grouse, during which I then discovered that it moves even funnier than it looks. In the words of a guy who worked there, "Dude, does that bird have BOOBS?". Well technically it's a male so it's probably shaking his balls. But whatever.   

In other news, have you ever seen an albino peacock? It looks like a fucking mystical creature. Just the idea of a peacock without its colors is so tragic yet so beautiful. I love regular peacocks anyway; they just get a bad rep. But I have to admit, the albino ones are way prettier.  



Lastly, I bring to your attention the tawny frogmouth. It looks kind of like an unpleased furby. 'Member those? 



No comments:

Post a Comment